Friday 5 May 2017

Letter from our Trustee

Dear Students of JLPS,

Thank you very much for your thank you note.  It means the world to me and it made my day!

Thank you for having me at your school opening.  It was a wonderful day to share with you, the Lombardi Family and the whole school community.   I enjoyed each and every performance, you guys were awesome.   You are all so very talented and amazing students.

I'm very proud of each and everyone of you for all the hard work you put in, to make this day very special for me and the guests who attended.  Remember, this couldn't of happened without you the students.    I will always cherish this special day. 

You are a very caring,  inclusive and welcoming community and with this, I  wanted you to know that you all make a difference in this world.   Keep up the good work, and continue to be the caring individuals you are, we are very proud of you.

Thank you again JLPS!

Sincerely

Trustee Linda Aversa